Divi Theme Latest Version Free Download – Divi is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose WordPress theme designed by Elegant Themes. This theme is known for its flexibility and multiple customization options. Divi can be used for any type of niche websites. It can perfectly fit on all kinds of blogs or sites. Divi theme makes it easy to design and build layouts for your website pages using its drag n drop visual editor. It replaces the standard WordPress post editor to a higher-level visual editor. Even a newcomer or a non-techy person can design awesome pages easily using its visual editor. You can also import from 800+ pre-made layouts in just one click on the WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme also supports responsive customization settings, which makes it easy to build mobile-ready sites. Divi gives us complete control over how our website will look in different devices and screen sizes. You can customize each and every part of this theme according to your requirements. The typography settings of the Divi theme make your website more eye-catchy. Divi theme also supports custom CSS code. In short, the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
Related Theme: Avada Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800+ professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Live Demo/Preview of Divi Theme v4.4.8 – The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
What’s New in Divi Theme v4.4.8 (Changelog)
- Fixed a bug that caused Add New button in the Layers panel to not work in some cases In Wireframe mode.
- Updated Layers panel to allow adding Row/Module from empty Section/Column.
- Fix vertical offset to showing with position absolute or relative on mobile.
- Hid Insert Shortcode button from text module which added by Shortcodes Ultimate plugin in the visual builder.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Open/Close All button in the Layers panel to not collapse all Layers in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that were allowed to modify a locked Layer in some cases in the Layers panel.
- Fixed an issue with range values being invalid CSS values with some locales.
- Fixed the incorrect letter spacing in the title of the Number Counter Divi Module in the Safari browser (7.1+).
- Fixed admin bar missing when global header enabled with Divi Builder plugin.
- Disabled resize on the textures from the Custom CSS at the advanced tab in settings modal.
- Some other UI improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Divi Theme v4.4.8 Latest Version – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Unlimited website Use If you interested you use Other product with Key Plesae wait 1 Mintues On This website Some Product not all Product
User Name : WebPixelArts
Api Key :d7b5ba9b7e3d400ae45ea108d7092465e2d46153
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket – Fastest Caching Plugin
Free Download Divi Theme Premade Layouts (Premium Templates):
This package includes a total of 166 layout packs (1232 total layouts). Follow the below guide to import and use them directly on your website:
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.